13 Nov 2024, 15:07
Let's Chat!
Karinaa!
Don't even worry about it. I am also not a particulary fast replier and I don't expect others to be, too
13 Nov 2024, 17:34
Let's Chat!
hello guys
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Nov 2024, 17:35
Let's Chat!
*slinks into chat*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Nov 2024, 17:45
Let's Chat!
Morning (even though it's almost 12 pm here)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
13 Nov 2024, 17:46
Let's Chat!
Happy Birthday!!!
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 5 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 7
13 Nov 2024, 17:48
Let's Chat!
time for science. jsut got done with government
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Nov 2024, 17:49
Let's Chat!
Cool! I did government this morning! My science is later though.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
13 Nov 2024, 18:28
Let's Chat!
Help. I've got a chemistry exam tomorrow and it's so difficult to revise....