Back 8553 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Sabrina!! I'm good! Howdy?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
GAHH!

Lore... Overload! :rolleyes:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
You alright Em? :/

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 14:49 Hi Sabrina!! I'm good! Howdy?
Joseph, Hi! Aren't you supposed to be away? Anyways, glad to have ya back! I am doing great, just got back from school and practically jumped to my pc
OOC Let's Chat!
I just came back from my camp! It's great to be backkk :grin:
Haha lol I do that so much :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I have a lot of lore to do!!!

One's a bit more ambitious than the other idea I've got cookin' but I want them both to be just... right...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll be hearing more about that lore when I have time >:)
Good night all!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Na-night Jo! :yellow_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 14:54 I just came back from my camp! It's great to be backkk :grin:
Haha lol I do that so much :lol:

Oh we're also glad to have you back, been a little strange without seeing you here haha <3 sleep well!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, everyone!
Sorry I haven't gotten to our RP yet, I promise I will @Sabrina Lyons I have like 10 RP's I have to reply to. Haha :D



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
Back 8553 / 18141