12 Nov 2024, 09:57
Let's Chat!
Oof, felt that. I have midterms tomorrow so I should probably focus on that hahaha. Good luck on your tests tho!!Hana Suzuki wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 09:49ThanksConrad Wolverstone wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 09:48 Makes sense! Good luck, but sounds like you got some good ones already anyway![]()
But probably not now, cuz I have a lot of tests tmr
12 Nov 2024, 10:20
Let's Chat!
12 Nov 2024, 10:48
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!!
|
|
12 Nov 2024, 12:50
Let's Chat!
Morning Novalie! How are you
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
12 Nov 2024, 12:55
Let's Chat!
Good afternoon chat!
| Falentra Black Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio | Rain Günther |
12 Nov 2024, 12:59
Let's Chat!
RARE FAL APPEARANCE???
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
12 Nov 2024, 13:02
Let's Chat!
I see an Emily! Hello
!
!
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |