Back 8547 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 09:49
Conrad Wolverstone wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 09:48 Makes sense! Good luck, but sounds like you got some good ones already anyway :)
Thanks :biggrin: But probably not now, cuz I have a lot of tests tmr
Oof, felt that. I have midterms tomorrow so I should probably focus on that hahaha. Good luck on your tests tho!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck for those with tests.

Object Permanence persists darkness.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks :biggrin: :cryhappy:

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you ^^
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!! :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Novalie! How are you :)

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good afternoon chat!

Falentra Black
Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio
Rain Günther
OOC Let's Chat!
Falentra Black wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 12:55 Good afternoon chat!
RARE FAL APPEARANCE??? :cheers:

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I see an Emily! Hello :wave: !

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
Back 8547 / 18141