Back 8545 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Steven John wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 07:48 I love it ! I technically joined in 2019, but I was inactive for a while and decided to make a new character! So here I am again XD
Oh that's cool!! What year were you in?
Geraldine Klin wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 08:08 Ah, sometimes I wish I joined back then, but past me was doing enough stuff back then anyway.
Haha I wish so too :lol: 2019 really was full though :lol:

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Steven John wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 07:48 I love it ! I technically joined in 2019, but I was inactive for a while and decided to make a new character! So here I am again XD
Cool, I wish I knew this site in 2019... At that time, I'm just wandering online, not knowing what to do.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Garnett wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 08:13
Steven John wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 07:48 I love it ! I technically joined in 2019, but I was inactive for a while and decided to make a new character! So here I am again XD
Oh that's cool!! What year were you in?
I was a second year Hufflepuff ! Being in Ravenclaw now feels weird lol but I'm getting used to it XD
OOC Let's Chat!
It definitely just means you were Ravenclaw all along

Object Permanence persists darkness.
OOC Let's Chat!
Something something Ravenclaw are great!

Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 5 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome to Hogwarts.io Rhys! :bye:

π•Ίπ–‘π–Žπ–›π–Šπ–— 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓 - 2nd Year - Hufflepuff
β˜†sta β€’ 5 | eva β€’ 7 | str β€’ 5 | wis β€’ 3 |arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 10β˜†
"The aim of life is self-development. To realise one's nature perfectly."
- Lord Henry (The Picture of Dorian Gray)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone ^^
OOC Let's Chat!
hi :D

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 12 Nov 2024, 09:22hi :D
How's it going? :)
OOC Let's Chat!
good, how about you?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
Back 8545 / 18141