Compliment the person above you!
Aston! favorite person to write with!
Compliment the person above you!
love your ency and your pfp! sooo pretty, I swearrr![]()
Compliment the person above you!
Really sweet person, I love your pfp !
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Accalia Avalon
Compliment the person above you!
Beautifully designed additional information page, stunning collages and very cool how you have it set to be able to jump to any relevant information, in fact going through it all I absolutely adore how you have your entire ency set! You clearly know your way around BBCode and have a wonderfully creative eye, I hope I have enough gold someday to be able to hire you to do something similar for Accalia, honestly your prices are too good as for your quality you'd easily be worth 10 gold a thread 
You also seem like a very genuine, very awesome person, so I hope we can be friends at some point
You also seem like a very genuine, very awesome person, so I hope we can be friends at some point
Compliment the person above you!
Love the style of your pfp!
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is really cool!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Reducio
Accalia Avalon wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 21:52 Beautifully designed additional information page, stunning collages and very cool how you have it set to be able to jump to any relevant information, in fact going through it all I absolutely adore how you have your entire ency set! You clearly know your way around BBCode and have a wonderfully creative eye, I hope I have enough gold someday to be able to hire you to do something similar for Accalia, honestly your prices are too good as for your quality you'd easily be worth 10 gold a thread
You also seem like a very genuine, very awesome person, so I hope we can be friends at some point![]()
Shed a tear ITS SO CUTE OMG STOP
And to continue the game : I love your OC'S design Avery !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Accalia Avalon
Compliment the person above you!
To continue the game, all of what I said was just straight facts hun, but I also love the care you clearly put into your character, there's been a lot of thought into her background, her history and her family, even her lineage, I hope we can RP together sometime.Elena Clark wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 22:21ReducioAccalia Avalon wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 21:52 Beautifully designed additional information page, stunning collages and very cool how you have it set to be able to jump to any relevant information, in fact going through it all I absolutely adore how you have your entire ency set! You clearly know your way around BBCode and have a wonderfully creative eye, I hope I have enough gold someday to be able to hire you to do something similar for Accalia, honestly your prices are too good as for your quality you'd easily be worth 10 gold a thread
You also seem like a very genuine, very awesome person, so I hope we can be friends at some point![]()
![]()
Shed a tear ITS SO CUTE OMG STOP![]()
And to continue the game : I love your OC'S design Avery !!