Back 8544 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]@Sarah Chiok Welcome! Hope your enjoying HIO! Owl me if you have any questions or just wanna chat, my owls are always open!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
ok thanks for reaching out

sarah
OOC Let's Chat!
welcome, Sarah!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome Sarah! Hope you like Hio! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome Sarah and good afternoon everyone

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Just popping into say hi before I go back to sleep, gotta get better before tomorrow!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hope YA feel better Tracey! Get some good night's rest! Wooo this is my twentieth post, I believe I get to do HW now, yes? >:)
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome Steven!! How's the site so far? :)

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
I love it ! I technically joined in 2019, but I was inactive for a while and decided to make a new character! So here I am again XD
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah, sometimes I wish I joined back then, but past me was doing enough stuff back then anyway.

Object Permanence persists darkness.
Back 8544 / 18141