Compliment the person above you! GAME

Elena!! Amazing person and friend!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Aston! favorite person to write with!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love your ency and your pfp! sooo pretty, I swearrr <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Really sweet person, I love your pfp !

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Beautifully designed additional information page, stunning collages and very cool how you have it set to be able to jump to any relevant information, in fact going through it all I absolutely adore how you have your entire ency set! You clearly know your way around BBCode and have a wonderfully creative eye, I hope I have enough gold someday to be able to hire you to do something similar for Accalia, honestly your prices are too good as for your quality you'd easily be worth 10 gold a thread :lol:

You also seem like a very genuine, very awesome person, so I hope we can be friends at some point :biggrin:

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love the style of your pfp!

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is really cool!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Reducio
Accalia Avalon wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 21:52 Beautifully designed additional information page, stunning collages and very cool how you have it set to be able to jump to any relevant information, in fact going through it all I absolutely adore how you have your entire ency set! You clearly know your way around BBCode and have a wonderfully creative eye, I hope I have enough gold someday to be able to hire you to do something similar for Accalia, honestly your prices are too good as for your quality you'd easily be worth 10 gold a thread :lol:

You also seem like a very genuine, very awesome person, so I hope we can be friends at some point :biggrin:

:cryhappy:
Shed a tear ITS SO CUTE OMG STOP <3 <3

And to continue the game : I love your OC'S design Avery !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Elena Clark wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 22:21
Reducio
Accalia Avalon wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 21:52 Beautifully designed additional information page, stunning collages and very cool how you have it set to be able to jump to any relevant information, in fact going through it all I absolutely adore how you have your entire ency set! You clearly know your way around BBCode and have a wonderfully creative eye, I hope I have enough gold someday to be able to hire you to do something similar for Accalia, honestly your prices are too good as for your quality you'd easily be worth 10 gold a thread :lol:

You also seem like a very genuine, very awesome person, so I hope we can be friends at some point :biggrin:

:cryhappy:
Shed a tear ITS SO CUTE OMG STOP <3 <3

And to continue the game : I love your OC'S design Avery !!
To continue the game, all of what I said was just straight facts hun, but I also love the care you clearly put into your character, there's been a lot of thought into her background, her history and her family, even her lineage, I hope we can RP together sometime.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
a wonderful person- so kind and was an amazing mentee

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency