11 Nov 2024, 18:20
Let's Chat!
its afternoon for me. I can't wait to go home and rest im so tired
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
11 Nov 2024, 18:20
Let's Chat!
Thanks for the help, and sorry I double posted. My computer always glitches whenever I try and post. I guess that's what I have to live with since this isn't a very new computer.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
11 Nov 2024, 18:24
Let's Chat!
Happens when we least expect it! No harm doneAvery Gray wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 18:20 Thanks for the help, and sorry I double posted. My computer always glitches whenever I try and post. I guess that's what I have to live with since this isn't a very new computer.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
11 Nov 2024, 18:32
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 18:13Morning Tracey!! You did it again, and were officially the first person to welcome me everywhere XDMorning all!
11 Nov 2024, 18:37
Let's Chat!
Steven John wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 18:32Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 18:13Morning Tracey!! You did it again, and were officially the first person to welcome me everywhere XDMorning all!I just felt like it!
How's everyone doing?