Compliment the person above you!
You're super friendly and welcoming!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Compliment the person above you!
Wow, your quote is really nice. And that smile of your pfp is so cute!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
hii your ency is SUCH a vibe and your character’s appearance is so creative! also i’ve def stalked some of your threads and i love your writing style haha.
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
Compliment the person above you!
The drawings of your character with her siblings are very nice, I also follow your rpg with Sakura Kato, I love your interactions with each other!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
POOKIE
love your oc's creativity, love her eyes, love her vibe, love kaito, love you
love your oc's creativity, love her eyes, love her vibe, love kaito, love you
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Now where do I start...
First of all, you are very creative! You have great ideas, your OOC and IC personalities are both excellent! I already love you so much and I love the vibe your character gives off too!
First of all, you are very creative! You have great ideas, your OOC and IC personalities are both excellent! I already love you so much and I love the vibe your character gives off too!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your personality!! You're always fun to talk with and your energetic vibes always makes me smile! I'll try to post in our rp as soon as possible
Compliment the person above you!
I love your ency and your character's aesthetic !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
I love, love your ency and your pfp!!
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp looks so special, I love it!
|
|