10 Nov 2024, 13:51
Let's Chat!
Cya Jose! Can't wait to win more games with you when you get back!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
10 Nov 2024, 14:48
Let's Chat!
Hi! I'm good, how are you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
10 Nov 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
*KABOOM*
Hi
Hi
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Nov 2024, 15:20
Let's Chat!
Do you have any playlists you could share?

(Btw officialy on my 100 post!)
10 Nov 2024, 15:57
Let's Chat!
I haven't got any real playlists thoSabrina Lyons wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 15:20
Do you have any playlists you could share?
(Btw officialy on my 100 post!)
I just put things on queue! One of my faves tho is "Hit & Run" by Shenseea! Not sure if I'm allowed to share it here, considering the lyrics
) Btw some of your songs made it to the queue
Yooo congrats!!


One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!