10 Nov 2024, 11:50
Let's Chat!
Dove Cullen wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 10:54I deefff agree with youSabrina Lyons wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 10:29Oh shush you and Amelia both! I am a firm believer of the opinion that no music taste is badJoseph Sims wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 09:01 Mmmmm music![]()
I don't have much to offer lol, I have terrible taste XD![]()
![]()
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
10 Nov 2024, 12:03
Let's Chat!
My fav bands are oasis, muse ou linkin park (and wayy others but too long to tell)
And i find a lot of french muscis very good (cos im french)
But i dont really listen to rap
Wby ?
And i find a lot of french muscis very good (cos im french)
But i dont really listen to rap
Wby ?
10 Nov 2024, 12:21
Let's Chat!
Yo they have cool names
I listen to pretty much everything, but my faves aren't really hio friendly
I listen to pretty much everything, but my faves aren't really hio friendly
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
10 Nov 2024, 12:44
Let's Chat!
I'm back guys! Just finished writing my replies
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 13:22
Let's Chat!
Here you go love!Amelia Garnett wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 10:52 Yeah do send plz!
Haha just not sure if my songs' lyrics abide by the site's rules
Oi I just discovered Oasis ans I totally fell in love! What are your fav songs?Dove Cullen wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 12:03 My fav bands are oasis, muse ou linkin park (and wayy others but too long to tell)
And i find a lot of french muscis very good (cos im french)
But i dont really listen to rap
Wby ?
Hi again! I am still going through mine-
Last edited by Sabrina Lyons on 10 Nov 2024, 13:24, edited 1 time in total.
10 Nov 2024, 13:24
Let's Chat!
Thanks Sabrina! I'll give it a go
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
10 Nov 2024, 13:24
Let's Chat!
Just to let yall know I'll be away on a camp for the next 3 dayz and um I'm going to sleep now!
So cya next time!
So cya next time!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 13:25
Let's Chat!
Have fun!! Good night
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!