10 Nov 2024, 08:57
Let's Chat!
Members of Hio reunite, i need your help! I've been stuck on the same playlist for far too long and can't seem to find a way out aaaa
Anyone have good music recommendations???
Anyone have good music recommendations???
10 Nov 2024, 08:57
Let's Chat!
Oooh I need some too!!
What's your preference in music though?
What's your preference in music though?
Last edited by Amelia Garnett on 10 Nov 2024, 09:00, edited 2 times in total.
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
10 Nov 2024, 09:01
Let's Chat!
Mmmmm music
I don't have much to offer lol, I have terrible taste XD
I don't have much to offer lol, I have terrible taste XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 09:03
Let's Chat!
You're welcome to share with us anyways! 
My taste in music ain't that good either
My taste in music ain't that good either
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
10 Nov 2024, 09:11
Let's Chat!
Yippee! I'm now the first year with the most posts
Mmm don't listen to music that much but I like songs by Levent Geiger
Mmm don't listen to music that much but I like songs by Levent Geiger
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 09:25
Let's Chat!
Yooo congrats!!! 

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
10 Nov 2024, 10:29
Let's Chat!
Eeegh hard to say, really. But I guess I enjoy a bit of everything? Could send you the playlist i am listening to rn if you'd like-Amelia Garnett wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 08:57 Oooh I need some too!!
What's your preference in music though?
Oh shush you and Amelia both! I am a firm believer of the opinion that no music taste is badJoseph Sims wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 09:01 Mmmmm music![]()
I don't have much to offer lol, I have terrible taste XD
Congrats Jo!Joseph Sims wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 09:11 Yippee! I'm now the first year with the most posts![]()
Mmm don't listen to music that much but I like songs by Levent Geiger![]()
10 Nov 2024, 10:52
Let's Chat!
Yeah do send plz!
Haha just not sure if my songs' lyrics abide by the site's rules
Haha just not sure if my songs' lyrics abide by the site's rules
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
10 Nov 2024, 10:54
Let's Chat!
I deefff agree with youSabrina Lyons wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 10:29Oh shush you and Amelia both! I am a firm believer of the opinion that no music taste is badJoseph Sims wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 09:01 Mmmmm music![]()
I don't have much to offer lol, I have terrible taste XD![]()