Back 8531 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 01:14 I'm good too! Congratz on the games :grin:
I gotta go off soon :cryhappy:
thanks! awww, cya!

*gasp* Hi, EMMY!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
JO! BROOKIE! πŸ’›πŸ’™

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Cya in three days frenz! :grin:
Maybe ask Tracey or Avery if you wanna know why :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Em! *snugs* πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookie! *snugs* πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Emmy!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye all!! Going to church now :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
@Tracey Bailey If you need someone to talk to or RP with, I'm usually online. You can owl me if you want to RP.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I might as well do that! But maybe later, I'm being forced to do my sister's homework
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 01:28 hi Emmy!
Sage! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8531 / 18141