How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Nuuh! I'm 3 months older >:)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 Aish, not IC, I meant OOC!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Ohh I see I'm 100 this year :lol:
You?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 Aish, you aren't 100! If your 100 then I'm 200!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Aish, not surprised you end up breaking bones while dancing then :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 Aish, you, I'm not actually 200!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Never talked with you, but you seem really sweet! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 You are really sweet!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 100 year old kid is back!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 it's the not-200 year old non-kid!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.