10 Nov 2024, 00:50
Let's Chat!
Haha true the chat's usually pretty quiet after you go to sleep
Cya Avery!
Dw I'll be back alive... probably
Cya Avery!
Dw I'll be back alive... probably
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 00:51
Let's Chat!
[quote]For the next three days, I'll focus on replies
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Nov 2024, 00:51
Let's Chat!
Sounds like a good idea! Maybe I should start stalking your rps too >:)
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 00:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]ΒΏPor quΓ©? Why?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Nov 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
Idk I always go around reading random rps or people's encyclopedias when the games room is all quiet; haven't really checked out yours
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 00:55
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ah, I see
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Nov 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
10 Nov 2024, 01:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hi Bailey!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Nov 2024, 01:05
Let's Chat!
Hey Tracey! Hru?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are notβ
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
10 Nov 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good! Yourself?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish