Back 8529 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Haha true the chat's usually pretty quiet after you go to sleep :grin:

Cya Avery! :cheers:
Dw I'll be back alive... probably :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds like a good idea! Maybe I should start stalking your rps too >:)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Idk I always go around reading random rps or people's encyclopedias when the games room is all quiet; haven't really checked out yours :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
πŸ‘€

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Tracey! Hru?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 8529 / 18141