10 Nov 2024, 00:36
Let's Chat!
Agreed! It's gonna be at least 5 years before I get the opportunity
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 00:40
Let's Chat!
Yep!
I'll be away for the next three days so cuz I'm going on a camp
I'll be away for the next three days so cuz I'm going on a camp
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 00:44
Let's Chat!
I will! Cya after the camp then!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 00:47
Let's Chat!
Why? I'm sure there are others around
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 00:48
Let's Chat!
Cya in a few days Jose! Can't wait to do the games room with you when you get back!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |