Back 8527 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]I'm doing good! Ah, now that makes sense!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good to know! Mm I should probably sleep more... x_x

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yes you should Honestly, my manager might move me back to my hometown

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I guess... its pretty hard to act all bright and energetic as usual when your body feels ded :sleep:
Is that a good thing? :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yes! I miss my hometown! I agree with you. One time I couldn't sleep, so I was up the whole night, then I had work, and as a professional dancer, I was so dead, that I broke a lot of bones

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yippee! I'm so happy for ya :rofl:
Sure sounds tiring... its alright, Hio is slowly but surely unzombifying me :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks! I'll be leaving North America and finally returning back to Asia after more than 10 years. That's a good thing!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh it must feel great to be back home :cryhappy:
I haven't stepped out of my continent yet, wonder what the rest of the world is like :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]North America is nice, not sure about any other continent

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Noted! I'll go check it out someday :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8527 / 18141