10 Nov 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
Good to know! Mm I should probably sleep more... x_x
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 00:19
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yes you should Honestly, my manager might move me back to my hometown
10 Nov 2024, 00:20
Let's Chat!
I guess... its pretty hard to act all bright and energetic as usual when your body feels ded
Is that a good thing?
Is that a good thing?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yes! I miss my hometown! I agree with you. One time I couldn't sleep, so I was up the whole night, then I had work, and as a professional dancer, I was so dead, that I broke a lot of bones
10 Nov 2024, 00:26
Let's Chat!
Yippee! I'm so happy for ya
Sure sounds tiring... its alright, Hio is slowly but surely unzombifying me
Sure sounds tiring... its alright, Hio is slowly but surely unzombifying me
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 00:28
Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks! I'll be leaving North America and finally returning back to Asia after more than 10 years. That's a good thing!
10 Nov 2024, 00:31
Let's Chat!
Ooh it must feel great to be back home 
I haven't stepped out of my continent yet, wonder what the rest of the world is like
I haven't stepped out of my continent yet, wonder what the rest of the world is like
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 00:32
Let's Chat!
Noted! I'll go check it out someday
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.