Back 8526 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

πŸ¦–πŸ¦–πŸ¦–

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 19:35
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 19:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 18:18 *tackle snugs @Brookline Quinn*

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
*snugs back* hi Em! πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›
Hi Brookie!!!
How are you, Emmy!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 21:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 19:35
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 19:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 18:18 *tackle snugs @Brookline Quinn*

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
*snugs back* hi Em! πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›
Hi Brookie!!!
How are you, Emmy!
I'm good! Had a lot to do today but now I have a whole load of replies to catch up on :LOL:

How's you Brookie?

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 21:28
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 21:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 19:35
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 19:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 18:18 *tackle snugs @Brookline Quinn*

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
*snugs back* hi Em! πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›
Hi Brookie!!!
How are you, Emmy!
I'm good! Had a lot to do today but now I have a whole load of replies to catch up on :LOL:

How's you Brookie?
I'm alright, just had two games! Busy, busy day! :sweatingbullets:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
halfway done with replies!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 20:01
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Nov 2024, 19:33
How've you been enjoying the site so far?
Oh I absolutely love it here! Its great to be surrounded by people with same interests and passion for them <3 althought I do still feel like a bit of an outsider sometimes, not always feeling in my element (so much new stuff to learn and keep track of - exciting but slightly overwhelming:sweatingbullets: ) but its been getting better!
Ah, I agree! Everyone on this site is so nice! But everything on it can be overwhelming. I'm glad your enjoying the site and feel free to owl me if you have any questions or wanna chat! My owls are always open!

Also, hi everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
I honestly cant wait to have a new character, unfortunately i've simply missed too many years of J.Vs development hahaha

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hallo everyone! Good morning!
I feel like a zombie rn πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey! How're you doin'? :lol:
I woke up at 3 am cos my sibling going overseas

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8526 / 18141