Compliment the person above you! GAME

You seem super sweet, and your name is so pretty!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your pfp!

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
New pfp again!!! Really luv 'em :grin: <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you! I love your signature!

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
The images you make of dots in your ency are incredible!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Joseph! Probably the only person I see so much without knowing them at least a bit-
Wherever you go, you always bring such a happy energy with you <3 ! Should be gifted with the award of 'Hio's very own ray of sunshine'!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I loved Sabrina's personality and you always speak kindly whenever I see you! Also, those patterns and writing on the part of your ency where your name is written are perfect!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your personality! You are so sweet! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your profile picture !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
best bestie!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov