9 Nov 2024, 03:47
Let's Chat!
9 Nov 2024, 03:53
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya Steven! Welcome again!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Nov 2024, 04:02
Let's Chat!
9 Nov 2024, 04:05
Let's Chat!
[quote]Congrats, Ava!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Nov 2024, 05:07
Let's Chat!
Thanks Tracey! Now that you welcomed me twice OOC its only natural you should welcome me IC too XD
9 Nov 2024, 05:08
Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome you IC? Never thought of that! Now, how do I do that?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Nov 2024, 07:18
Let's Chat!
Loll that's hilarious
I'm back guys! >:)
I'm back guys! >:)
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
9 Nov 2024, 09:09
Let's Chat!
Ill be making my post at the Ravenclaw table after immediately getting sorted here soon! Maybe you could be the first person I sit next to XD @Tracey Bailey