Compliment the person above you!
You seem super sweet, and your name is so pretty!
Compliment the person above you!
New pfp again!!! Really luv 'em
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Thank you! I love your signature!
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
The images you make of dots in your ency are incredible!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Joseph! Probably the only person I see so much without knowing them at least a bit-
Wherever you go, you always bring such a happy energy with you
! Should be gifted with the award of 'Hio's very own ray of sunshine'!
Wherever you go, you always bring such a happy energy with you
Compliment the person above you!
I loved Sabrina's personality and you always speak kindly whenever I see you! Also, those patterns and writing on the part of your ency where your name is written are perfect!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your personality! You are so sweet!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your profile picture !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
best bestie!