Compliment the person above you! GAME

You too! Love your new pfp! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you! I just realized I never complimented your name! Which is crazy because it deserves infinity+ compliments (><) the name is as gentle as you

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Omw your signature is so hilarious XD

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I always get reminded of The Sims (game) when I see your name- which is a good thing, bc I LOVE It!! <3 :biggrin:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your incredible red hair :cute:

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is cool! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is cool too ^^

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your name is so pretty!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are a very hard-worker! And your name reminds me of film stills!

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really nice person! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.