Back 8519 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ohh I see what you mean lol :lol:
I suppose they both have their own strengths and flaws; maybe focus on the positive sides on things? On the top of my head I can name at least 20 more terrible leaders :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:19
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:17
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:16
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:06
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:06 Hola El! :grin: :lol:
Hi hii! How are ya?
I'm doing good! You?
I'm doing well! Just preparing for my upcoming tests...
Ooh good luck! I'm so glad my exams are over... I did really well so my parents mostly just let me use Hio for the whole day :lol:
Oh congratulations! :wow: I'm so happy for you, and thank you, I hope mine goes well too

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
πŸ‘

β–ͺSorry my angliche, I'm frenchβ–ͺ
β–ͺRP color: #a36500β–ͺ
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:32
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:19
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:17
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:16
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:06
Hi hii! How are ya?
I'm doing good! You?
I'm doing well! Just preparing for my upcoming tests...
Ooh good luck! I'm so glad my exams are over... I did really well so my parents mostly just let me use Hio for the whole day :lol:
Oh congratulations! :wow: I'm so happy for you, and thank you, I hope mine goes well too
I really hope so! But life after the exams is pretty dry, especially after all the new website bans :sleep:

Yoo hi Jess!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! Aish reapplying for index is so troublesome :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Like your trunk update or actually applying for something to be changed in your back story which makes you reapply for index?
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I gotta change my backstory cause its kinda flawed. A lil too flawed :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello, guys <3 :D



β€œA somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Karina! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8519 / 18141