Compliment the person above you!
You too! Love your new pfp!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Thank you! I just realized I never complimented your name! Which is crazy because it deserves infinity+ compliments (><) the name is as gentle as you
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
Omw your signature is so hilarious XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I always get reminded of The Sims (game) when I see your name- which is a good thing, bc I LOVE It!!
|
|
Compliment the person above you!
Love your incredible red hair
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is cool!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is cool too
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
Compliment the person above you!
You are a very hard-worker! And your name reminds me of film stills!
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a really nice person!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |