8 Nov 2024, 13:30
Let's Chat!
Ohh I see what you mean lol 
I suppose they both have their own strengths and flaws; maybe focus on the positive sides on things? On the top of my head I can name at least 20 more terrible leaders
I suppose they both have their own strengths and flaws; maybe focus on the positive sides on things? On the top of my head I can name at least 20 more terrible leaders
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
8 Nov 2024, 13:32
Let's Chat!
Oh congratulations!Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:19Ooh good luck! I'm so glad my exams are over... I did really well so my parents mostly just let me use Hio for the whole dayElvenia Moonshadow wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:17I'm doing well! Just preparing for my upcoming tests...Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:16I'm doing good! You?![]()
8 Nov 2024, 13:35
Let's Chat!
I really hope so! But life after the exams is pretty dry, especially after all the new website bansElvenia Moonshadow wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:32Oh congratulations!Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:19Ooh good luck! I'm so glad my exams are over... I did really well so my parents mostly just let me use Hio for the whole dayElvenia Moonshadow wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:17I'm doing well! Just preparing for my upcoming tests...![]()
I'm so happy for you, and thank you, I hope mine goes well too
Yoo hi Jess!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
8 Nov 2024, 14:43
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
8 Nov 2024, 14:49
Let's Chat!
Morning! Aish reapplying for index is so troublesome
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
8 Nov 2024, 14:51
Let's Chat!
[quote]Like your trunk update or actually applying for something to be changed in your back story which makes you reapply for index?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
8 Nov 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
Yeah I gotta change my backstory cause its kinda flawed. A lil too flawed
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
8 Nov 2024, 14:55
Let's Chat!
Hi Karina!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.