Compliment the person above you!
Although you compliment all the time, you still find something new, true and flattering to say everytime!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Compliment the person above you!
same for you too! Sometimes my compliments get a lil repetitive
You're so sweet! I'm glad I got to know you
You're so sweet! I'm glad I got to know you
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You're really welcoming, and bring good vibes to table!
I'm glad I got to know you too!!
I'm glad I got to know you too!!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Compliment the person above you!
Your last name is so pretty!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Talk about names! Yours feels so nice to say, it has a great sound to it!
I definitely didn't say Avery Gray a few times
I definitely didn't say Avery Gray a few times
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Compliment the person above you!
I like your pfp a lot!
|
|
Compliment the person above you!
Yours is so adorable!!
And your character seems like so much fun!!
And your character seems like so much fun!!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Compliment the person above you!
You seem really sweet!!
Compliment the person above you!
You're really fun to talk to!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Always loved your active and energetic vibes and you're really a good friend!