Compliment the person above you! GAME

Although you compliment all the time, you still find something new, true and flattering to say everytime!💚

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
same for you too! Sometimes my compliments get a lil repetitive
You're so sweet! I'm glad I got to know you :D

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really welcoming, and bring good vibes to table! ;)
I'm glad I got to know you too!!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your last name is so pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Talk about names! Yours feels so nice to say, it has a great sound to it!
I definitely didn't say Avery Gray a few times :lol:

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your pfp a lot! :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Yours is so adorable!!💚 And your character seems like so much fun!!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem really sweet!!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really fun to talk to!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Always loved your active and energetic vibes and you're really a good friend! :biggrin:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars