Back 8516 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Oh no! Hope you can come back when I'm online tomorrow! Night tho!
Last edited by Tracey Bailey on 8 Nov 2024, 04:23, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep! But I still got caught :cryhappy:
Β‘Adios mi amiga!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I just wrote a really funny conversation between two of my characters and I cannot stop laughing at it.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh where? I wanna laugh too :lol:

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Amelia! :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey there Joseph! :laugh: What's up?

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm gonna go to play soccer soon :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds fun!! Enjoy πŸ’š

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm back! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sup Joseph! Say, can I just call you Jo?^^

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Back 8516 / 18141