Back 8512 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 01:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 01:22 I'm pretty sure mines all up to date??? Just- doesn't fit Oliver at all XD Made it for Andre. :lol:
I reckon the next job is to make a new one just for Ollie!
yep!!! Got an idea in my head- just have to put it into code :skull:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello all I'm back :evil:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How are ya little silly Hufflepuff?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! You? :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I should probably be writing my rp replies but I'm just gonna continue reading my books :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I should honestly do my rp reply for another hp site

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
There's another HP site? :woot:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8512 / 18141