Back 8507 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 18:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 18:14
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 18:12 A certain Hufflepuff!
*le gasp*

Dare I ask who...???
Only the best seer in all Hogwarts!
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 18:13
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 18:12 A certain Hufflepuff!
*Wrote it somewhere to use it later*
Uh oh! A spy! :shock2:

*hides behind Emmi*
Shh 🤫🤫

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Sus!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
* looks for her wand to apparate * I forgot my wand at home

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
coco with new hair color??


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 18:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 18:14
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 18:12 A certain Hufflepuff!
*le gasp*

Dare I ask who...???
Only the best seer in all Hogwarts!
AngelFyre!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 18:23 coco with new hair color??
I was from this summer! This girl Colin met changed his hair to red!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 18:35
Keith Moore wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 18:23 coco with new hair color??
I was from this summer! This girl Colin met changed his hair to red!
that's crazy, i have to read more summer threads, I've been busy with whispers and fixing the :wolf: thread so it can be done finally


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm thinking about whether I should deactivate my character.

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
What!?! Nooo please dont goo! .⁠·⁠´⁠¯⁠`⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠´⁠¯⁠`⁠·⁠.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
You know why I'm leaving and if I stay Tori it'll be a 3rd year and I'll miss out on a whole year of fun

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
Back 8507 / 18141