Compliment the person above you! GAME

You're extremely creative! (◕‿◕)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is so cool and well coded!!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your first instance of magic is so cute!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your signature quote! <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i luv ur pfp (idk why tho, but I do)

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your name! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love how you explained your character's Information! HEHE ⭐



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I literally love your characters name so kuch!! Its very pretty

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your character is sooo cool!! :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8