Back 8502 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Wow... Anyway, I wouldn't want to spend a year doing nothing.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
So you ARE experienced, then! :rofl:

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
She is! A lot more experienced than me :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe, I mean partially but I'm still learning, this site is huge!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm less than 100 posts away from being the first year with the most posts! :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
:]


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
My posts are few, but I think I'm good... But I wish there were a thousand.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
You'll get there soon! Just be hyperactive on this site like me rn :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh* Might be a while before someone gets back to me about some potential lore...

Might as well plan some lighter, easier to craft lore in the mean time!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8502 / 18141