7 Nov 2024, 13:15
Let's Chat!
Wow... Anyway, I wouldn't want to spend a year doing nothing.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
7 Nov 2024, 13:16
Let's Chat!
So you ARE experienced, then!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
7 Nov 2024, 13:17
Let's Chat!
She is! A lot more experienced than me
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 13:18
Let's Chat!
Hehe, I mean partially but I'm still learning, this site is huge!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
7 Nov 2024, 13:19
Let's Chat!
I'm less than 100 posts away from being the first year with the most posts!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 13:20
Let's Chat!
:]
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
7 Nov 2024, 13:20
Let's Chat!
My posts are few, but I think I'm good... But I wish there were a thousand.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
7 Nov 2024, 13:21
Let's Chat!
You'll get there soon! Just be hyperactive on this site like me rn
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 14:22
Let's Chat!
*sigh* Might be a while before someone gets back to me about some potential lore...
Might as well plan some lighter, easier to craft lore in the mean time!
Might as well plan some lighter, easier to craft lore in the mean time!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone