Back 8501 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yep! ಠಿ⁠_⁠ಠ

You know sometimes having a crush make you think too much and become overly delusional :lol: speaking from experience here hehe

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
How dare you- ಠ⁠ಗ⁠ಠ ─⁠=⁠≡⁠Σ⁠(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠┻⁠┻

Please don't tell me it's just a dream! He's too cute even for a dream!! Hehe yes, actually, but it's just a crush, I hope it doesn't turn into love.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 12:54 om mom just told me she got a letter from our districts super attendant about my psat scores, and that based on them I should have AP classes :sweatingbullets: Sooooo I think I'm going to be taking AP lit next year
Awesomé!! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*snoozes*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I just realized I should actually be in my 3rd year...wow a brain explosion (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
is that coco?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I should be in my second year... -_-

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
i could be in fourth but i didn't get my ency done in time :<


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 13:05
Oliver Armani wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 12:54 om mom just told me she got a letter from our districts super attendant about my psat scores, and that based on them I should have AP classes :sweatingbullets: Sooooo I think I'm going to be taking AP lit next year
Awesomé!! :green_heart:
Yeah!! I'd sign up for AP history to, but we only have AP government, calc, and lit. :'] So just lit for me!! :3 XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I didn't get indexed last year... haven't come up with an IC reason for repeating yet tho :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8501 / 18141