7 Nov 2024, 13:01
Let's Chat!
Yep! ಠಿ_ಠ
You know sometimes having a crush make you think too much and become overly delusional
speaking from experience here hehe
You know sometimes having a crush make you think too much and become overly delusional
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 13:03
Let's Chat!
How dare you- ಠಗಠ ─=≡Σ(╯°□°)╯︵┻┻
Please don't tell me it's just a dream! He's too cute even for a dream!! Hehe yes, actually, but it's just a crush, I hope it doesn't turn into love.
Please don't tell me it's just a dream! He's too cute even for a dream!! Hehe yes, actually, but it's just a crush, I hope it doesn't turn into love.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
7 Nov 2024, 13:05
Let's Chat!
Awesomé!!Oliver Armani wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 12:54 om mom just told me she got a letter from our districts super attendant about my psat scores, and that based on them I should have AP classesSooooo I think I'm going to be taking AP lit next year
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
7 Nov 2024, 13:06
Let's Chat!
*snoozes*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Nov 2024, 13:07
Let's Chat!
I just realized I should actually be in my 3rd year...wow a brain explosion (‘◉⌓◉’)
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
7 Nov 2024, 13:07
Let's Chat!
is that coco?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
7 Nov 2024, 13:09
Let's Chat!
I should be in my second year... -_-
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 13:11
Let's Chat!
i could be in fourth but i didn't get my ency done in time :<
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
7 Nov 2024, 13:13
Let's Chat!
Yeah!! I'd sign up for AP history to, but we only have AP government, calc, and lit. :'] So just lit for me!! :3 XDColin McCoire wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 13:05Awesomé!!Oliver Armani wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 12:54 om mom just told me she got a letter from our districts super attendant about my psat scores, and that based on them I should have AP classesSooooo I think I'm going to be taking AP lit next year
![]()
7 Nov 2024, 13:13
Let's Chat!
I didn't get indexed last year... haven't come up with an IC reason for repeating yet tho
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.