7 Nov 2024, 12:50
Let's Chat!
hello
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
7 Nov 2024, 12:50
Let's Chat!
Hello Keith!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 12:52
Let's Chat!
hello young badger
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
7 Nov 2024, 12:53
Let's Chat!
How're you doing?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 12:54
Let's Chat!
Hiii! I had a crush today! A new one. And it was really cute Omg!!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
7 Nov 2024, 12:54
Let's Chat!
om mom just told me she got a letter from our districts super attendant about my psat scores, and that based on them I should have AP classes
Sooooo I think I'm going to be taking AP lit next year
7 Nov 2024, 12:55
Let's Chat!
I'm very tired but excited because my friend invited me to hang out with him this saturday at the mall
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
7 Nov 2024, 12:56
Let's Chat!
It? ಠಿ_ಠAlliasta Holista wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 12:54 Hiii! I had a crush today! A new one. And it was really cute Omg!!
Seems like everyone's had a pretty eventful day!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 12:58
Let's Chat!
hows your day?
my day just started lol, i'm in 1st period
my day just started lol, i'm in 1st period
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
7 Nov 2024, 12:59
Let's Chat!
Wait, you stole this from me? ಠಿ_ಠJoseph Sims wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 12:56It? ಠಿ_ಠAlliasta Holista wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 12:54 Hiii! I had a crush today! A new one. And it was really cute Omg!!
Seems like everyone's had a pretty eventful day!
Yes, it was a very beautiful day, actually I saw that he was looking at me for a long time, but I wasn't paying attention... and today I decided to pay attention!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |