Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love the quote in your signature! Alright! Glad you guys are enjoying the site :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your ency, it's simple to read, and yet very pretty!
Thank you! :) wanna RP sometime?

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Haha thanks so much I've been working on it recently :lol:
I love the fonts in your ency! Sure! Sounds good :) Maybe I'll owl you about it soon
Oh yeah something I forgot to mention rp posts need at least 200 words per post; my thread nearly got closed down last year cuz I only had 180-ish :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you! You seem really experienced, you know everyone and everything here! :laugh:
Awsome!!!
Whattt really?? :O but it's really difficult to handle a conversation between characters that way!! And what if someone doesn't have the time to write more, but they wanna RP? :rolleyes:

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really don't lol I'm relatively new too :biggrin: You're so receptive and kind! You'd make a great friend :lol:
I totally get you lol :)
Don't worry when you include stuff like feelings, thoughts, or just spending some time describing the scene in rps usually 200 words feels like a pretty small challenge :cheers:
Answering your second question I think that's why we all take ages to reply :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're the definition of a Hufflepuff: kind, loyal, and humble!
Hopefully... Haven't considered that; I usually see people write down everything their character have said, and then the next person writing everything THEIR character have said! It just seems harder to get a real, in-character reply that way :sweatingbullets:
Thank you for telling me though, I'll pay more attention to my wc :)

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are absolutely S P E N T A F R I C U L A R! <3

I agree with you! That always feels so unnecessary, I honestly don't understand why there's such a high minimum word count but eh what can I do :sweatingbullets:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your word!!!💚💚
haha yeah I guess :wounded:
well, a challenge means upgrading! Anyways I'm off to do some chores :(

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your FIOM! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You've got a great personality! :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.