Back 8497 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Nothing wrong with tall glass of milo.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Agreed!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
off to bed, good night!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Night all! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Na-night my friends 🥰

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Sweet dreamz! :grin: :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 01:56 What's the book called? :lol:
XOXO by Axie Oh

It's about a girl who's trying to become a cellist who meets this mysterious boy and turns out he's a K-pop idol, but she finds this out when she goes to Korea with her mom for 5 months to visit her grandmother and she goes to one of the performing arts schools and meets the boy there!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
That's some interesting plot! :decayed:
Maybe I should check it out I've nothing left to do anyway :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I hope you like it! Honestly, I went to that very school and that's how I'm a professional dancer

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
You are? That's amazing :woot:
I still don't really know what to do with my life just yet :S

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8497 / 18141