7 Nov 2024, 03:03
Let's Chat!
Nothing wrong with tall glass of milo.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
7 Nov 2024, 03:10
Let's Chat!
Agreed!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 03:31
Let's Chat!
Night all!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
7 Nov 2024, 03:33
Let's Chat!
Na-night my friends
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Nov 2024, 03:37
Let's Chat!
Sweet dreamz!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 03:39
Let's Chat!
XOXO by Axie Oh
It's about a girl who's trying to become a cellist who meets this mysterious boy and turns out he's a K-pop idol, but she finds this out when she goes to Korea with her mom for 5 months to visit her grandmother and she goes to one of the performing arts schools and meets the boy there!
7 Nov 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
That's some interesting plot! 
Maybe I should check it out I've nothing left to do anyway
Maybe I should check it out I've nothing left to do anyway
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 03:42
Let's Chat!
[quote]I hope you like it! Honestly, I went to that very school and that's how I'm a professional dancer
7 Nov 2024, 03:43
Let's Chat!
You are? That's amazing 
I still don't really know what to do with my life just yet
I still don't really know what to do with my life just yet
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.