Back 8496 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I can tell :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Av!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya! I've been reading this rlly good book and I just finished having dinner!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
What's the book called? :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 00:39 She took one for the team :lol:
And dw it ain't fair I have no idea how Ernest is still conscious
Beacuse the slytherin team is just too good clearly

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
>:( cass

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝
OOC Let's Chat!
Grrrr mark my words Cass you'll feel the wrath of the badgers from me firsthand someday :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Started working with my passion project with my friend, super excited with the turnout on our interest form. I’m looking at majoring in psychology and she’s looking at majoring in engineering, so we’re teaming up to create something I’m super excited for

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
That sounds so cool! Certainly more exciting than whatever's going on in my life haha :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8496 / 18141