7 Nov 2024, 00:45
Let's Chat!
I can tell
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
Hi Av!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 01:53
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya! I've been reading this rlly good book and I just finished having dinner!
7 Nov 2024, 01:56
Let's Chat!
What's the book called?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 02:44
Let's Chat!
Beacuse the slytherin team is just too good clearlyJoseph Sims wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 00:39 She took one for the team![]()
And dw it ain't fair I have no idea how Ernest is still conscious
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
7 Nov 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
7 Nov 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
Grrrr mark my words Cass you'll feel the wrath of the badgers from me firsthand someday
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
7 Nov 2024, 02:56
Let's Chat!
That sounds so cool! Certainly more exciting than whatever's going on in my life haha
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.