How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Seen you, but never talked to you.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Same! I think I've seen you but never interacted!
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I've been stalking your thread with Ranyu
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Its you!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 A Cass!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 A Jose!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 A rare sighting indeed!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yo, joseph!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Alex!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi again!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |