How Well Known Are You On HiO?

4/10 Seen you, but never talked to you.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Same! I think I've seen you but never interacted!

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I've been stalking your thread with Ranyu :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Its you!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 A Cass! :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 A Jose! :D

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 A rare sighting indeed!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yo, joseph!!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Alex! :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi again! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.