How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Seen you around a few times in the games room!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 YOU
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you a few times
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 This is my first time seeing you around, welcome to the site!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 YO
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 you're a prefect so it's kinda imposible to miss you
haven't interacted (at least properly) tho Saw you were sick, hope you feel better now!<3
ups sorry that was meant for the previous person!
ups sorry that was meant for the previous person!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Elena: 10/1o BEST DUOLINGO BUDDY
Sabrina: 3/10 Seen you around a little bit but haven't said hello yet I believe ! And I am feeling much better now, thank you for asking
Sabrina: 3/10 Seen you around a little bit but haven't said hello yet I believe ! And I am feeling much better now, thank you for asking
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 dueling co. capt, snek, and roomie
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |