6 Nov 2024, 18:46
Let's Chat!
Yous are all so patient with disorganised meColin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:41It's okay!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40 I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them...![]()
I honestly don't understand how Kim does it --- he and Bailey have got like 436 clubs going!
How the heck do they do it??? If it were me, it just feels like it takes me 6 working months (let alone days) to live up to what I said I'd do
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Nov 2024, 18:49
Let's Chat!
How even (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:41It's okay!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40 I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them...![]()
I honestly don't understand how Kim does it --- he and Bailey have got like 436 clubs going!
i am slowly forgetting your face
6 Nov 2024, 19:24
Let's Chat!
Easier said than done!Cirrus Nam wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:49How even (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:41It's okay!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40 I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them...![]()
I honestly don't understand how Kim does it --- he and Bailey have got like 436 clubs going!
Just here to Clans and Clubs and start a new club thread! Check out this short article for some basic information.
You can also search there to see if there's already an arts & lit club. If there's one that's inactive, you could take over ownership.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2024, 20:01
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
6 Nov 2024, 20:04
Let's Chat!
Thank you very much for the explanation! That's actually super helpful. But I actually meant how do they run so many without getting overwhelmed (ಥ﹏ಥ)Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 19:24Easier said than done!Cirrus Nam wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:49How even (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:41It's okay!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40 I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them...![]()
I honestly don't understand how Kim does it --- he and Bailey have got like 436 clubs going!
Just here to Clans and Clubs and start a new club thread! Check out this short article for some basic information.
You can also search there to see if there's already an arts & lit club. If there's one that's inactive, you could take over ownership.
i am slowly forgetting your face
6 Nov 2024, 20:17
Let's Chat!
Oh!Cirrus Nam wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 20:04Thank you very much for the explanation! That's actually super helpful. But I actually meant how do they run so many without getting overwhelmed (ಥ﹏ಥ)Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 19:24Easier said than done!Cirrus Nam wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:49How even (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:41It's okay!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40 I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them...![]()
I honestly don't understand how Kim does it --- he and Bailey have got like 436 clubs going!
Just here to Clans and Clubs and start a new club thread! Check out this short article for some basic information.
You can also search there to see if there's already an arts & lit club. If there's one that's inactive, you could take over ownership.
Right! Bailey and Kim are just awesomé that way!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2024, 20:18
Let's Chat!
Running even one club seems like such a daunting task, its really impressive how they run so many
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
6 Nov 2024, 20:47
Let's Chat!
Right? I'd just end up forgetting I even had a club!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2024, 20:49
Let's Chat!
6 Nov 2024, 20:51
Let's Chat!
Hmm...
I need to think of new activities for the Literature Club and Little Acts of Kindness...
I need to think of new activities for the Literature Club and Little Acts of Kindness...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone