Compliment the person above you!
Thank you! It's by artist @woo_joo_in (ᵔᴥᵔ)
You have a great friendly personality! And great face claim! Doncha know that Im a savage?
You have a great friendly personality! And great face claim! Doncha know that Im a savage?
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
I love that your ency looks so cute!
|
|
Compliment the person above you!
sweet lil cupcake
fav redhead
fav redhead
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
I love the detail and aesthetic of your character!
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
I'm obsessed with your ency its so cute
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Thank you! And also great job on your grades!
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
love your pfp’s vibe!
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
Compliment the person above you!
Your writing is just
chef's kiss
chef's kiss
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Compliment the person above you!
I love your characters personality!