Compliment the person above you! GAME

j'adore mi amoreeee olliveeeerrrr <3

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you! It's by artist @woo_joo_in (ᵔᴥᵔ)

You have a great friendly personality! And great face claim! Doncha know that Im a savage?

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love that your ency looks so cute! :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8

Compliment the person above you! GAME
sweet lil cupcake <3
fav redhead

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the detail and aesthetic of your character!

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I'm obsessed with your ency its so cute

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you! And also great job on your grades!

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love your pfp’s vibe!

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your writing is just 🤌chef's kiss🤌

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your characters personality!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont